Invite your sister, daughter, and female friends for the 15th annual
"Women Are Wonderful" event.
Co-sponsored by the Jefferson DeFrees Family Center, the Warren Public Library and Zonta Club of Warren, this is the event women look forward to every February.
Due to the overwhelming interest in this event, space is limited to the first 85 paid participants.
The cost is $12.00 per person and must be paid in advance with no refunds available.
This is the 15th year for "Women Are Wonderful" and perhaps the best ever. Enjoy the workshops outlined below and mark your calendars for:
Saturday, February 7th.,
at the Jefferson DeFrees Family Center
207 Second Ave., Warren.
Call for more information:
This years annual event features workshops and speakers from local businesses and organizations as well as a coffee/tea bar and a luncheon.
The workshops for this year's event are:
1. Paper Embroidery Cards presented by Jane Harris.
2. Ask The Contractor presented by David Paulmier.
3. Vintage Linens presented by Jill Dart.
4. Solving the Dinner Dilemma presented by Josie Gerardi.
5. Sweets & Wines presented by Tina West, Donna Clark, Deanna Kuzminski.
6. Balance as We Age presented by Marilyn Eberhart and Carla Melkonian.
7. Changing Health Care presented by Chris Darling
8. Your Dog's Health presented by Deb
9. Createing Soil with Red Wigglers presented by Judy Kepple.
10. Scams & Fraud presented by Sgt. Brandon Deppen
11. Essential Oils presented by Sunny Linden.
12. Reflexology presented by Kathleen Lombardo.